Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Google

Welcome Note

This site/blog will tell the world more about my lovely son, named Agus Surya Yoewira or Yoe Wen Yang (his Chinese name). Beside uploading his photos and stories, I will also quote nice, spiritual and touching stories or articles from other resources. Hope this site/blog will be inspiring and useful for other moms in this world.
(Indonesian: Site/blog ini kupersembahkan oentoek putraku terkasih, Agus Surya Yoewira/Wen Yang. Walaupun tidak detail amat, akan selalu kutuliskan perkembangan dia baik melalui tulisan, cerita atau foto-foto. Selain itu ada macam-macam puisi, tantra, kalimat indah dan artikel-artikel yang semoga dapat berguna dan menjadi inspirasi bagi yang membacanya)

MY OATH TO YOU

When you are sad, ………………. I will dry your tears
When you are scared, …………….. I will comfort your fears
When you are worried, …………… I will give you hope
When you are confused, ………….. I will help you cope
And when you are lost, …………… and cant’t see the light, I shall be your beacon….Shining ever so bright.
This is my oath………… I pledge till the end. Why you may ask? ……………… Because you’re my son.


FAMILY = (F)ATHER (A)ND (M)OTHER (I) (L)OVE (Y)OU

Surya's reply :-D

Every love that you've been given to me
will never ever go away
coz your loves are
my spirit .......
my light ........
my destination ......
my guide ...........
and
my everything......

LOVE YOU, MOMMY.... !!!

Surya's Slide Show! (new born until 2 years old)

GOD always answers prayer

God Always Answers your Prayers!
When the idea is not right God says, “No”
No ~ when the idea is not the best
No ~ when the idea is absolutely wrong
No ~ when though is may help you, it could create problems for someone else

When the time is not right, God says, “Slow”
What a catastrophe it would be if God answered every prayer at the snap of your fingers. Do you know what would happen? God would become your servant, not your master. Suddenly, God would be working for you instead of you working for God.

Remember: God’s delays are not God’s denials. God’s timing is perfect.
Patience is what we need in prayer.

When you are not right, God says, “Grow”
The selfish person has to grow in unselfishness
The cautious person must grow courage
The timid person must grow in confidence
The dominating person must grow in sensitivity
The critical person must grow in tolerance
The negative person must grow in positive attitudes
The pleasure-seeking person must grow in compassion for suffering people

When everything is all right, God says, “Go”
Then miracles happen:
A hopeless alcoholic is set free!
A drug addict finds release!
A doubter becomes as a child in his belief
Diseased tissue responds to treatment, and healing begins
The door to your dream suddenly swings open and there stands God saying, “Go!”

~Dr. Robert Schuller

No comments:

Video clip perkembangan janin (9 months)

Song of today :



Faye Wong - Eyes on Me