Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Google

Welcome Note

This site/blog will tell the world more about my lovely son, named Agus Surya Yoewira or Yoe Wen Yang (his Chinese name). Beside uploading his photos and stories, I will also quote nice, spiritual and touching stories or articles from other resources. Hope this site/blog will be inspiring and useful for other moms in this world.
(Indonesian: Site/blog ini kupersembahkan oentoek putraku terkasih, Agus Surya Yoewira/Wen Yang. Walaupun tidak detail amat, akan selalu kutuliskan perkembangan dia baik melalui tulisan, cerita atau foto-foto. Selain itu ada macam-macam puisi, tantra, kalimat indah dan artikel-artikel yang semoga dapat berguna dan menjadi inspirasi bagi yang membacanya)

MY OATH TO YOU

When you are sad, ………………. I will dry your tears
When you are scared, …………….. I will comfort your fears
When you are worried, …………… I will give you hope
When you are confused, ………….. I will help you cope
And when you are lost, …………… and cant’t see the light, I shall be your beacon….Shining ever so bright.
This is my oath………… I pledge till the end. Why you may ask? ……………… Because you’re my son.


FAMILY = (F)ATHER (A)ND (M)OTHER (I) (L)OVE (Y)OU

Surya's reply :-D

Every love that you've been given to me
will never ever go away
coz your loves are
my spirit .......
my light ........
my destination ......
my guide ...........
and
my everything......

LOVE YOU, MOMMY.... !!!

Surya's Slide Show! (new born until 2 years old)

A Mother's Tears

Why are you crying?" he asked his mom.
"Because I'm a mother" she told him.
"I don't understand," he said.
His mom just hugged him and said, "You never will."

Later the little boy asked his father why Mother seemed to cry for no reason.
"All mothers cry for no reason" was all his dad could say.
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why mothers cry.
So he finally put in a call to God and when God got on the phone,
the man said "God, why do mothers cry so easily."

God said, "You see son, when I made mothers they had to be special.
I made their shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,
yet gentle enough to give comfort...
I gave them an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection
that many times come from their children,
I gave them a hardiness that allows them to keep going when everyone
else gives up, and to take care of their families through sickness and
fatigue without complaining,
I gave them the sensitivity to love their children under all circumstances,
even when their child has hurt them very badly...
This same sensitivity helps them to make a child's boo-boo feel better
and helps them share a teenager's anxieties and fears.
I gave them a tear to shed.

It's theirs exclusively to use whenever it is needed.
It's their only weakness.
"It's a tear for mankind".

No comments:

Video clip perkembangan janin (9 months)

Song of today :



Faye Wong - Eyes on Me