Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Google

Welcome Note

This site/blog will tell the world more about my lovely son, named Agus Surya Yoewira or Yoe Wen Yang (his Chinese name). Beside uploading his photos and stories, I will also quote nice, spiritual and touching stories or articles from other resources. Hope this site/blog will be inspiring and useful for other moms in this world.
(Indonesian: Site/blog ini kupersembahkan oentoek putraku terkasih, Agus Surya Yoewira/Wen Yang. Walaupun tidak detail amat, akan selalu kutuliskan perkembangan dia baik melalui tulisan, cerita atau foto-foto. Selain itu ada macam-macam puisi, tantra, kalimat indah dan artikel-artikel yang semoga dapat berguna dan menjadi inspirasi bagi yang membacanya)

MY OATH TO YOU

When you are sad, ………………. I will dry your tears
When you are scared, …………….. I will comfort your fears
When you are worried, …………… I will give you hope
When you are confused, ………….. I will help you cope
And when you are lost, …………… and cant’t see the light, I shall be your beacon….Shining ever so bright.
This is my oath………… I pledge till the end. Why you may ask? ……………… Because you’re my son.


FAMILY = (F)ATHER (A)ND (M)OTHER (I) (L)OVE (Y)OU

Surya's reply :-D

Every love that you've been given to me
will never ever go away
coz your loves are
my spirit .......
my light ........
my destination ......
my guide ...........
and
my everything......

LOVE YOU, MOMMY.... !!!

Surya's Slide Show! (new born until 2 years old)

Everyone is number ONE

Everyone is number 1

Itu adalah judul lagu dari sang penyanyi kawakan Andy Lau yang di buat theme song dari Paralympic Beijing 2008 (starting from 08-08-2008 until 24-08-2008). Lagu ini juga di buat sebagai lagu kebanggaan Beijing 2008 Olympic Games karena isinya yang membangkitkan semangat dan mengajarkan pada kita untuk tidak berputus asa.
Berikut cuplikan liriknya :

Everyone is Number one (English Translated)

My way is not your way
My plight is not your plight
Everyone has the potential and capacity
Achieve and to conquer everything.

My tears is not your tears
My pain is not your pain
Like the glorious sky, incessantly honor and glory
Have the same moving

No need to worry about your disability
Just needed to calm and steady so could move ahead
Told to my own self, I have to be useful

**Everyone is No. 1
As long as you never care about can or can't
Exchange your life with one breath
No need to wait to see the future

Everyone is No. 1
Achieving success, do you in or not?
With your true burning sweat and full heart...
The first belongs to everyone

My hand is not your hand
My mouth is not your mouth
As long as being one mind,
Wind and rainstorms have become good friends
No need to worry about your disability
Just needed to calm and steady so could move ahead
Told to my own self, I have to be useful

No need to afraid, however cold is the journey…
Consider there is warm furthermore... I just can...
Strive and keep running...

Lagunya bisa didengarkan di http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er-agIt5-jg

No comments:

Video clip perkembangan janin (9 months)

Song of today :



Faye Wong - Eyes on Me